We are proud of our team and take pride in the work we create
Located in Morwell in the Latrobe Valley, Gippsland, LV Machining began operating in 1984 to supply the local power industry. Still a family owned business, our large team now supports a wide range of industries with clients across Australia.
Industries we service include:
- oil & gas
- pulp & paper
Our forty-strong team includes highly skilled machinists, fitter and turners, boilermakers and project managers, who offer an array of expertise and capacity that sets us apart from the competition.
We have a policy of employing and training the best people and providing opportunities for apprentices so that our industry, and that of our clients, remains sustainable and successful.
We believe in:
- Safety – everybody deserves to return home unharmed
- Quality – getting the job right the first time
- Innovation – fostering creativity, ingenuity and embracing technology
- Integrity – straight-talking honesty and doing the right thing by people
- Continuous improvement – creating more value and positive change
- Communication – listening is more important than talking
- Customer satisfaction – first time, every time
We always strive for excellence in our work and safety standards. Find out more about our certification for quality and OHS.
Supporting the community
We are passionate about employing locals to support local jobs and giving back to the community, and we proudly support the Variety Christmas Party, Deaf Children Australia and local community groups.